Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Random Pictures

I have some pictures I just feel like posting, here they are:


Me and the tools I used to cut down branches for Christmas lights.

Me wearing Aubree's zebra sunglassesMe, I edited it!My signature (lol I can only write that good one time!)
Meg, Tiersa, Me, Jessica we had a little experiment with make-up!

THese are my bracelets I made with my friend Shelby. (and of course the extra reminders on my hand!)
Cash: I hope she doesn't have fleas. . .
My hair that my Sunday-School teacher did for me!
Camping
Cash fell asleep on my fist

4 comments:

  1. Those are so funny!! Is that Meg from our old dance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one that said me I edited it. That is my favorite picture of you!!! You look so calm and sireen, is that the way you spell it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea that is Meg, Terazza's daughter. THanks i really appreciate that comment!

    ReplyDelete