Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Hunger Games

I just finished a book called The Hunger Games. It is the best book I have ever read! I think it beats New Moon and Eclipse, of the Twilight series. I got it from Ashton on Monday, and I just finished it like 2 minutes ago. If you haven't read it or heard of it, go to Borders and buy it. I think it was very addictive! If you aren't a book worm like me, don't worry, you will want to finish it. The author, Suzanne Collins, makes it suspensefull just like Stephenie Meyer does in Twilight books. There are some very good lessons learned and would be a great book to read anytime. GET THIS BOOK! I loved every minute of it. Ha ha, funny story, I was so glued to it in English my teacher was having people line up, but when she called my row I didn't even hesitate. My legs were glued to the floor. I was only on page 152 then. ( my computer just lost internet connection and I lost all of my unsaved information so I am sorry that this is sort of choppy!) I read the remaining 222pages in 6 hours and 30 minutes! I thi nk that might be my record. Wait, No I think that when I read Breaking Dawn it took me 3 days and that was 700 and some odd pages. Oh well, all I know right now is that you need to buy this book, I need to get a neck massage (from sitting in one position for so long), and go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment