This weekend my family and I went to the dumont dunes. We had a ball with family and friends. Well first of all, we had 7 people and 2 dogs living in this little trailer.
Of course when I took this picture I was on the big bunkbed in the back. Both of the beds in the back are queens but still. There are a total of 5 beds. 5 beds 7 people, you do the math. Also my cousin Dana slept in our trailer, so make that 8 people. What happened was the first night I slept on the bottom bunk with Dana, Aubree and Ashley slept up on the top bunk. Austin and my grandma slept on the fold out couch bed things, and my dad and mom slept in their bed in the front of the trailer. It turns out that we ended up moving beds a little. Some how Cash ended up sleeping with me the last 2 nights, and Aubree was on one of the couches. Confusing but I always love to sleep in a different place other than my house in my bed.
Here are some pictures from the rides. The people photographed are: Me, Aubree, Ashley, Dad, Don (friend), Stephanie (cousin), Dana (cousin), Kyle (friend), Jake (cousin), Aunt Chris (Aunt), Ken (friend) all pictures taken by Me and Mom. (All pictures are straight from the memory card)
Here are some pictures from the rides. The people photographed are: Me, Aubree, Ashley, Dad, Don (friend), Stephanie (cousin), Dana (cousin), Kyle (friend), Jake (cousin), Aunt Chris (Aunt), Ken (friend) all pictures taken by Me and Mom. (All pictures are straight from the memory card)
Ashley and Aubree
Aunt Chris and Ken
Kyle
Aubree
Me and Don
We went to some gold mines and took a few pictures there!
Jake, Ashley, Aubree, Dana, Kyle, Me, Steph, Dad
Kyle, Jake, Aubree, Steph, Dana, Ashley, Me
The Puhl Kids- Steph, Jake, Dana
Me coming out of a cave
I also took some pictures of my cousin Dana. I love them all, some of them are kinda funny! I didnt feel like editing any of them so these are straight from my mom's camera!
I had a blast camping, I can't wait to go fro Christmas. Here are some other random pictures.
Cash Running!
Steph, Ashley, Dana, Me
Me, Dana, & Cash Running
Dana, Cash, Me
you are soooo pretty and i miss you so much i miss you cash!!
ReplyDeleteMADDIE
Awwwww, thanks Mad. I really don't like any of those pictures of me but I really appreciate you commenting! I love you till' the end of the WORLD! Cash misses you too!
ReplyDelete♥ Allie Lauren