Saturday, December 13, 2008

Meghan's Party

Today I want to Meghan's birthday party. It was a sleepover so technically I went yesterday but anyways, I had tons of fun. Everyone made pizzas and they were delicious! We went bowling at the Santa Fe Station. I was doing really good! When we got back we played a weird game called murderer. After a while of playing that we watched Transformers. I fell asleep but when I got woken up at like 5:00 am, it was because the Christmas tree had fallen over on Taylor! I think it is funny now but wasn't really funny because I was so tired then! In the morning, Meghan's mom amde the best pancakes I have ever tasted. Sadly when we were there we thought about shooting a show but never got around to it. I didn't even get pictures. But I did get some videos of us playing a game like charades. I might put them on later but I am really tired right now. It was a long day and night. The people there were: Me, Meghan, Hana, Dallas, Raleigh, Hannah, Kahala, Jessie, and Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment