Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dana, and Other Cousins

Dana my cousin is here in Vegas for a little while. I am so excited. My Papa is trying to get out of Chicago to come visit us. We are gonna have "Christmas" dinner together at Panda Express. Dana and I are going to go take pictures.

Dana is really bright in this one!

SMILE!

Dana is a VAMPIRE! (those are her real eyes!)

Dana,"I'm gonna get you!"

6 comments:

  1. Thats awesome!! Are u staying in town for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! you?? we just went ice skating and have been home for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to St. George. We are going to stay at my brothers house and he won't even be there!! If Dana is still there tell her I said hi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she just left yesterday. but i will see her on New Years in the desert. I hope you have fun in St. George!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They just came for like a Christmas visit. Usually they stay through Christmas but this time they decided to have Christmas beack in California

    ReplyDelete