Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight & Dance

Guess what! Twilight is tonight. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Freaking excited! I am going to be there until like 3:00 am. CRAZY!

Sadly, today was dance final tryouts. I didn't make the team. In fact the only 6th graders that didn't make it were Me, Alexis, and one other girl I can never remember the name for. I am so mad, but I don't think the team will be that good anyways. (No offense to ANYONE on the team that is totally just my opinion) Even if I made it I think that it would kinda end up being sorta too over the top. Some people went like crazy and had weird expressions on their faces but I didn't. So maybe i should do it next year. Oh well, I am way too excited to be bummed about a stupid dance team! AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't wait!
omigosh!

My mom just showed me a poster she got me (probably for if I made the team) of Edward. It is so BIG. I may have to put it on a new wall. lol! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment