Thursday, November 13, 2008

Forensics Club, My Wall

Today I went to a metting for the forensics club. It is for like debating and stuff like that but not for the C.S.I. stuff. I wish they had a club with that crime type things. If they did I bet there would be more that 6 people coming to it. I know, sad huh. I really wish that I did drama club but they already started. It looks like alot of fun! They are performing Annie and a girl named Taryn is the lead. (She is a really great actress and singer)

I put some awesome pictures on my wall in my bedroom. It is the wall right above my bed too! They are all Twilight and it looks so fabulous. (lol) I also finally finished my purple flower blanket. This is the picture with my wall and the blanket!

This a close up

No comments:

Post a Comment