Sunday, February 21, 2010

I've Abandoned My Blog!!!!

Oh goodness, I am such an idiot. I get too caught up with Facebook and Myspace that I never post on my blog anymore! I need to because I love my blog like it's a part of me, because it pretty much is. I don't even know if I have said anything about how my basketball season is going or anything! Wow, well here goes trying to catch up on the past month or so.

Basketball
Our team was doing very well the beginning of the season. We went undefeated for 3 games I think, but then we hit a rough spot. We lost 3 games in one week and the game against Saville was the game that chose who was going to playoffs (or something like that).
We've encountered a bit of drama and had 1 player quit the team (so far...) Well, I guess that's to be expected when you have eleven 8th graders and only 5 spots on the court. Me, on the other hand, am a very skilled benchwarmer. I have played in 3 of the games but only about 6 minutes all together. That's fine with me because that's a whole six minutes I could've spent sitting on the bench next to the annoying, little 6th graders on the team. hahaaa.
Coach Turley is doing her best to keep the team going and get us back in the running for playoffs and hopefully we can make it far enough to get a BIG trophy (; yup yupp.

Me Savy and Sarah on our way to a pre-season game after school a couple weeks ago.

After beating Cram middle school at home.

New Friends
I've been so busy with basketball and I've made so many great new friends. Here are a few of my closest ones.
Sarah Smith;;
a.k.a. My baby sis! Sarah and I have been friends a long time and were pretty close in 4th grade. We never really got to know eachother until 7th grade which changed everything. I sit with her every day at lunch with Meghan, and I see her after school for basketball practice... and sometimes even until 6 at night 3 days a week!!!!!!! Yeah, we are together A LOT. We can also; read each other's minds, know exactly what's wrong with just a look, tell stupid jokes and laugh no matter what, talk like we're delusional and understand one another perfectly. Haha if I had a dollar for every time I laughed with Sarah I'd be a millionaire!

Karli Marie Corrales;;
I had to add her middle name since we have a whole hand shake that goes along with it... long story (: Anyways, me and Karli are two psycho friends that love to sing, play basketball, read, and crack stupid jokes. haha she has a bad mouth but can make any moment funny. She makes me laugh every day and is always making sure I'm okay. And my favorite thing about her is that she did the splits in a basketball game... FUNNIEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!Hailee Carattini;;
Hailee has to be the nicest, funniest, most caring, honest, person I've met in a long time. We always go to each other for any problems we are facing. From boys to basketball we're there for each other. She's on the Leavitt team and in 8th grade but we have gotten close sooo fast. Her birthday is cinco de mayo (so it her twin sister's Hannah) so that means she's really only 7 months older than me. She seems so much older because I think of her like a sister. I love her so much and don't want bball season to end!!!

Alexis Nacht;;
I've known Alexis foreverr. We went to the same elementary school and now we're in the same middle school. I don't know why we never got to be good friends because she's hilarious!!!!!!! Hahaa. You'd never know because you just have to wait for the right moment that she gets in one of her comeback moods and there's no stopping her then. We went and saw Dear John together which was such a sad and cute movie (btw) And we made a funny dance video to Drop It Low and she edited it to make it funny (: ahaha it's on facebook so go check it out. I can't wait to hang out with her again!
Well, everyone knows Meghan, so here is a pic everyone has to see!
Meghan, Savy, and Me at the Centennial VS Gorman girls basketball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment