Well, as you can see I haven't been posting on my blog at all anymore. What a loser I am for doing that! But as the world evolves into bigger and better things, so does theinternet. Facebook is a word that comes up in every day life. "I'm totally putting that as my Facebook status." "Haha, I'm sending that picture to Facebook." I mean... I'm not gonna lie. Those quotes are things I've said multiple times. Sad, I know.
But it's just what's happening, and I think everything happens for a reason. Right now, it's summer time! Woot-woot! Not. It's like 107 degrees every single day, all day. So unless you're in the pool swimming, there's not much you can do in the Vegas heat! I'm really excited to have the time off of school, but at the same time I'm a control freak and having a schedule every day helps me out a LOT. During the school year, I'm not in my bedroom 24/7, on the computer, or watching t.v. I actually have something to look forward to the next day and expectations of school teachers to meet.
I'll be in 8th grade this year at Leavitt. Oh. my. goodnessss. It's my last year at Leavitt! :o shocker. I have ALL accelerated classes including; Algebra 1 Honors, Acc World Geography, Acc English, Acc Reading... and I have no idea what the other classes are. I have the worst memory EVER.
Some things most people know about me that I feel like sharing on my poor little blog;
1. I'm the biggest Justin Bieber fan you'll ever meet in your life... Just kidding. I try not to act as crazily obsessed as some of the weirdo Beliebers out there. I mean, I wouldn't bawl my eyes out if I met him. I'd be like, "Hey your music is awesome and I find you extremely attractive! Kay, bye!" Haha, nottt. I'd probably be more respectful, but pshh who carese I'll probably never meet this kid. Hey what if you don't know who Justin Bieber is!!!? If you don't know who Justin Drew Bieber is, then you must a. live under a rock b. have no life c. not pay attention to just about ANY teenage girl or d. your life is TOO busy to even vaguley notice anything on the news/internet about the biggest teenage popstar of all time.
Like seriously, this kid has met the President (Obama ;p) more than once and he's NOT EVEN AMERICAN! That has gotta say something to you. As of right now, my bedroom wall to my right is completely covered in pictures of his face. Creepy? Yes. I think I have about... 25 posters. Haha that'd be awesome if Justin had pictures of ME on HIS wall. Wow you have silly thoughts, Allie.
Oh and on Twitter, Justin has over 4 million followers!!! And he's following me... along with 75,000 other fans. OH YEAHHHH(: He has 2 albums out called My World and My World 2.0 and is on his world tour right now!! He came to Vegas and I got tickets, of course. Duhh, I worked my butt of on Ebay and Craigslist looking for them!!! He has an amazing voice(: I could listen to it all day. But he definately isn't the ONLY artist I like. I'll listen to basically anything.
Hmmm. let's do 10 facts :D
10 Facts
1. I always wear 2 rings one being my CTR ring
2. I'm 5' 8"
3. I want to be a book editor when I grow up.
4. One show I can't get enough of is Toddlers & Tiaras
5. Jazmin Rains is the only person that 100% understands my Bieber Fever(:
6. I don't like when people act stupid.
7. I LOVE tubing/boating/jetski-ing
8. Getting letters in the mail is way cooler thatn e-mail
9. I play basketball... and I actually enjoy it.
10. I gained 7 pounds in 7 months.
I would continue this oh so entertaining blog, but my freakishly amazing twin-ey Jazmin is here(: Yip dawgg. I know you're jealous cause we're prbably gonna bake, swim, watch Justin videos and listen to Justin's music. I know right? You wish you were me.
But for now, peace out girl scout!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment