Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas '09

Today is Christmas, and I had a great time with my family. We were all very lucky and fortunate to have such a good time with so many great gifts!! Last night we went out to dinner and saw Blind Side. (It's SOOOO good!) Then we came home to a mess. The dogs found the Roller Mills pancake mixes under the tree. Myy bad!! We opened jammies and ornaments then headed off to bed because it was late. I think it was 11 when I went to sleep and it was 7:30 when I woke up. Hope you enjoy these pics-

Austin ruined a cute pic ):
Poor puppy fell asleep in the middle of opening gifts.
Grandma came!!! (Aww, Cash is all scratched up poor puppy)
Mom's gift from Ashley. Bedazzled "MOM"
From Grandma
Aww. My puppy is the cutest!
NEW FAVORITE PIC!!
Our tu-tu's from Aubree

No comments:

Post a Comment