Sunday, December 20, 2009

Basketball ♥

In case you didn't already know, I am on my school's basketball team. Our playing season hasn't started yet, but we practice every day. Here are some pictures of me and my basketball friends!My gift for making the team.Savannah (Savy) and MeMy first time french braiding (:Me and Savy in our Patriot shirts. (she's so short!)
Me and Kai (plus Brooky in the back)Hannah, Me, and Savy
Me, Mackenzie, Hannah, Kelsey (At a scrimage for the school team)
After practice at In-N-Out with Sarah and Savy. YUMMM!
I'm not only on the school basketball team, but I also play in a league called NJB. It's the same coach but just with 6th and 7th graders (mostly) to get more practice. My coach is Ms, Turley, she's in my ward. It's a lot of fun but also a LOT of work.
Me and Savy in a XXL pair of pants
Me and Savy after a game
Hailee, Me, and Hannah (They're twins!)Hailee, Me, Hanna, Savannah (This was at a NJB game)After practice one day... Sarah didn't want her picture taken but I still took it (:
MUSCLESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment