The cards that determined what team we played on for New Moon trivia. (My team won!)

All of the light boxes were filled with the New Moon picture. (try to fund my water bottle tee-hee)



They had a table with a replica of Bella's cake in the movie, plus Team Jacob plates (:

The worker I fell in love with. (Not really I was just like, OMGSH! He's a JACOB! ahahha)

He was nice enough to pose for about 4 pictures with us. Savannah was like," He's a mix between David Archuleta and Taylor Lautner!"

Kissing the froggy.

POW! POW! dead.

The big group of people that were playing the trivia game. The girl in the cloak had red contacts and EVERYTHING!

Standing up front for the costume contest.

Savannah was originally Rosalie but I forced her to change and be Jessica. She ended up winning 2nd place! (I was Esme)

Getting interviewed after the movie.


4 hours of sleep ;} I was a little delirious that day!
I had so much fun and want to see the movie again!!! BADLY.
No comments:
Post a Comment