Monday, March 16, 2009

Tagged: Photos

So this is what you do: go to your pictures and to the 5 picture in your 2 folder and post it!


I found this on Meghan's so I decided to do it. The problem is, I have a zillion folders so I took the fourth picture out of most of my folders!

The Sea Camp bus.
Sister Jacks took this
Steph: a picture by Sister Jacks
Me and Dana on an old house in the Mojave desert
At my 11th birthday party
Me being weird.. wow that's unflattering
Me and Maddie on the Sea Camp bus.

Steph and Me on the way to the ice rink.
Halloween Photo
Molly, Dana, Meghan, Cash, Me running up a sand dune.


2 comments:

  1. You were supposed to do the 4th pic in your 4th folder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.
    but i just wanted to change it alittle.
    :) cuz i'm original.

    ReplyDelete