Saturday, March 7, 2009

Allie & Meghan Show: Bloopers!

I hope you know that Meghan and I are no trained professionals and our show is completely and entirely done by us and us only. Not like Ellen or Oprah or Dr. Phil. We have to make our own scripts, be our own camera men, and make sure there are no wardrobe/camera/speech/ipod malfunction. This is one of the shows we did that didn't quite make the cut. We had to make our own contraption in my Mom's bathroom to get the camera up to see this. I think it's super funny how weird we were. I think this was taken the first week or so that we started our show.

Well, it is a LOT harder to make a "show" in a bath tub with 4 inches of bubbles. Believe me, I have experience. (:

1 comment:

  1. you should have done the other bloopers from other shows too!

    ReplyDelete