Friday, March 6, 2009

Las Vegas Nascar Races

Last weekend I went to the races. Aubree and Ashley's volleyball coaches, Shannon and Chris, invited us to go and saved a spot for our trailer and also helped us get tickets. Aubree was supposed to sell popcorn, but then everyone backed out and, hey, who wants to do something alone? Not me. It was fun because it was a first time experience. I ended up getting sunburnt and I even left 2 hours before the race was over! Yea, it was freakin' HOT! (: "Camp" life was fun, I guess but tat nights, everyone that could be was drunk out of their minds. (Well except the people I know) There must have been at least 10 people that were yelling and falling, spitting, smoking, cussing, and making weird noises than a bunch of hyper baboons. (not that I have ever seen that before) It was creepy! But I had a ton of fun above all of that crazy stuff.


Pictures:
Ashley, Logan, (Shannon & CHris's daughter) and Aubree, walking to the stadium.
Aubree with a ladder coming out of her head!
Sick black car
The tricked out monster Sprint car
Sweet yellow car

One item people were selling in the vendors, Dad had to try it out (notice the water bottle)
When you go to the races, you can expect to see:
Plenty of police cars, who knows what will happen!
Tons of these (there was on with like 30 or 40 beer bottles all over it! CREEPER!)
I think there were more of these than there were regular cars. everyone drove them
I bet that police officers that ride motorcycles just do it to show-off.
Oh my goodness sakes alive! i wanna go pet the horsey!
Trailer Life:
The lovely getaway for the Hill's
Mack my grandma's adorable poochie.
Durring The Race:
This is at the races, when the cars all got lined up and ready to go.
I love this picture, it reminds me of an olden day picture, like of protestors or something. I thought it was super cool to see how MANY people were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment