Thursday, August 20, 2009

Playing With My Pup, And Pics With Roxy

These are from a couple of weeks ago, but I wanted to share. I love my little booger of a dog Cash. He's such a cutie! We found out that his birthday is in September and he's turning 5 years old! I had no idea he was that old. I tell everyone that he's 2. Oh and we found out that he gained 10 pounds in two years. He's a FATIIEE!!! Poor poochie. Thanks momma for the awesome pics!
I was bored one day after bathing both dogs, so I got out Mom's camera and took some pictures. Here are a few of the best ones!
They are mostly of Roxy because for some odd reason, she was calm that day. Usually she hides from me because I used to dress her up in baby clothes. Aaaah. Good times.


Head wrap!
She sat like this with the towel on her head and waited for me to take it off. What a good girl!

Nose shot!

Of course. I got an ACTION picture of the beast and the fatty (:

1 comment:

  1. Why does the action picture make me laugh most!? Oh I know because I've had a funny moment when they were in ACTION!!!!!

    ReplyDelete