Friday, August 14, 2009

Bored. Facts. Pictures.

Well, school starts in less than 2 weeks. I'm super excited to go back and see all of my friends again. I haven't put much on my blog at all. Like I went to my cabin with Meghan, went to Utah for a family reunion, went to girl's camp with Dana. Ya I know. I haven't posted any of that stuff. Those would have been like 40 picture posts (maybe). I have put pictures form Girl's Camp on Facebook so join and add me!

I'm bored right now and still in my pajamas. I am just gonna post random stuff. Like facts about me!!

20 Facts

1. I don't like chocolate (well a lot at a time)
2. My biggest dream is to be on the Ellen show and become FAMOUS!!
3. I want to dye my hair brown
4. I am 5' 7"
5. I say now say "yip" a lot because of Ashley
6. I love boating
7. My nails are BRIGHT neon green right now (:
8. The only reason I am seeing New Moon is to look at Taylor Lautner
9. My bedroom wall is COVERED in old pictures and drawings
10. I like to write as long as it's not for an essay or something like that
11. The song at the top of my Favorites playlist is "Trouble" by: NeverShoutNever!
12. If I could be an animal I would be a humming bird because they are pretty and can fly FAST! Plus no one tries to shoot them (:
13. I want my aunt Julie to go on America's Got Talent. (SHE WOULD WIN!)
14. I don't feel like I'm only 12, I feel like I could be 14
15. I get my braces off in 15 months
16. My camera is BROKEN!! dun dun Duuuhhnn!
17. I'm on the computer about 5 hours a day (durring summer)
18. My favorite class at school is Music
19. I noew LOVE the song "Dancing in The Moonlight" its so catchy!!
20. I haven't had a birthday party since June 1, 2007 (sad day)

Well, Meghan if you read this I want you to put 20 facts about yourself like mine. DO IT!!! I think I'm gonna post some of our videos or pictures sometime.

Old Random Pictures


From our boring trip to the Y.M.C.A. VERY OLD! I look like I'm giving Ashton a mack massage.My old bedroom wall when I was OBSESSED with Twilight. It looks a lot cuter now!I was a psycho. I thought this was cute. (No it is not)
Baby Juliette
Old picture When I had glasses!
Mack, the day we got him.New Year's Night.
Dana and Me. (VERY OLD!)
Me and Dana, Winter Break of '08
Me and Dana, Summer '09
Dana with silly putty summer '09



I took this video while Meghan was doing my make-up. This is 1 of the many times we have done stuff like this. I'm pretty good at holding the camera straight while my eyes are closed don't you think!

Much Love!

-Allie Lauren ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment