The Hannah Montana movie is one I just saw today. It was SO good. I am gonna date Lucas Till someday. Ahhhhh! I loved it. You have to see it if you haven't already. It is funny, sweet, and touching. I almost cried some parts. So good! Check it out some time.5 stars! (for comedy, and LOVE!)
17 Again was a great movie. I saw it with Meghan after school one time. I remember that we were rushing because it also the day my sisters had to go out of town for a volleyball tournament. Luckily we got there with plenty of time to spare. It's a great, funny movie!
4 Stars (in comedy)
. . .
Knowing. Where do I begin. Some people say the ending ruined it, but I think it was a great ending. You have to look at it from a spiritual point of view. You would get it if you were Mormon. The only thing I didn't like was that it didn't have enough disasters...
4 Stars (in action)
. . .
Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson are so funny in this movie. I loved it! IT had some really funny parts. Buy it on DVD!
3 stars (in Comedy)
. . .
Where can I start? It's the Jonas Brothers in 3-D. It was so good that me and Meghan were rocking out the whole time. It was just like a concert. I even "almost" touched Nick Jonas! (: I want to see it again but only in digital 3-D!
5 stars for such hot actors!
5 stars for such hot actors!
. . .
Push was a good movie. I love Dakota Fanning. (Can't wait to see her in New Moon) She is a great actress and her co-star in this movie was really funny and cool. I want to see this again. (I saw this with Meghan)4 stars (great suspense... and sound!)




No comments:
Post a Comment