Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Over Memorial Day weekend, I went to my cabin with my whole family. Me, Mom, Dad, Ashley, Aubree, Roxy, and Cash piled into the excursion and drove the 3 hours to our cabin in Utah. We didn't get there until 2:00am Utah time.

While waiting for our company to come, it was raining outside. I didn't know what to do so I was singing and... taking pictures of myself. Oh yes. I did. I have some beautiful facial expressions when I sing. Here are 3 of my favorites.

Ashley wanted to go outside in the rain and hail. Look what she decided to put on:
Lovely.

Later the next day, Austin, Kim, and their friend Adam came. (Kim is Austin's girlfriend) Even later that day, the Zollingers came with Mallory and Erika Hunsaker.

I think that it was the next day (Saturday) that we went on a ride in the rhino and on quads. Erika and I were in the back, Dad was driving and Kim was in the front. We went on a ride up the mountains with Austin, Aubree, Adam, Bruce, Anna, Mike, two of Mike's friends and I think that's it. Well anyway we went up the mountains and encountered rain, and mud, trees, and rocks. We left with perfectly clean toys (rhino and quads) and came back with mud caked bikes. It is kind of sad actually.

Me and Erika
Kim
Adam
Aubree
Austin. mid-scratch



One night we sat by the fire and Julie serenaded us with her songs. She is such an amazing singer and I love to listen to her. She has 2 CD's if anyone is interested!

Julie Singing

Daisies 1

sang by: Julie Zollinger/Hill

Daisies 2

Daisies 3

Love The Way

Ride With The Wind

Here are some pictures that I took randomly.

The girl's club. This is every kid that has ever been to the cabin

Dad's muddy shoes
The little cabinOur sign Lilacs

Baby RyanAustin and KimAshley and Mallory getting creativeTheir creation
The twinsMy hair that Mallory did
Juliette, Ashley, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment