Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Costume

I am gonna be Thing 1 for Halloween. My friend Meghan is gonna be Thing 2. We just thought of it today at school and went and got red shirts, blue spray for our hair, and red ribbon. (Hopefully I will get a good picture to post!!) At our Halloween ward party we didn't get too many great pictures, but there was a REALLY scary haunted house. I went through it twice and got freaked out both times! I was a rochstar/balerina/fairy thingy. Here is a picture I took of myself and put different stuff on. I look funnyy! Don't you just love my socks and belt! at the end of the party i ripped that tutu silly! I hope my friend isn't mad (i borrowed it!!) Well like I said I hope I get a good picture of Meghan and I. Also Aubree and Ashley's volleyball season ends this week on Thursday. I am so sad but kinda happy that all of the hectic stuff is over! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment