Wednesday, October 22, 2008

About Me ♥

Hi. My name is Allie and i love fashion, photography, volleyball, and dance! Here are a few pictures of me, my friends, and other random stuff!




My Favorites:


Color: purple, black

Subject: Reading, Math, Music (my elective)

Article of Clothing I Could Not Live Without: my Kathy purse

Soda: A&W root beer, or IBC root beer

Snack: banana bread

Dessert: Carmelitas (Maddie's Mom makes them!)

Food: stir fry

Movie: Eagle Eye (maybe Twilight when it comes out!)

Book(s): Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Harry Potter 6 & 7



T.V. Show: So You Think You Can Dance, Ace of Cakes, Ellen DeGeneres, Project Runway

Song(s): Disturbia, See You Again, Hot N Cold, Whatever You Like

Artist: Rihanna, Chris Brown, Jonas Brothers

Hobbie: hang out with friends, play on computer, take pictures, watch T.V.

I will have more posts later!



This is me. I put the effects on this picture!

















Aubree and Ashley, my sisters






















This is me and Maddie. She moved to Arizona. We are BFFL!I will post more later. I had activity days today. And next week is spirit week and Halloween! Yayy! I will show you my costume. I might be a ballerina!

No comments:

Post a Comment