Sunday, October 4, 2009

- Recent Things! 100TH POST!! -

Oh. My. Gosh. This is my 100th post!!! AAaaahhhHHHHH!! I'm so excited.

I just feel like posting something because I haven't posted in a LONG time (besides the Dana post). So here it goes!

So, have any of you heard the song, One Time by: Justin Bieber?? If you have, GOOD. If you haven't, bow your head in shame. (Haha I got that from my math teacher Mr. Badger)
This boy is an AMAZING singer and is gonna go far in the music industry. He's also gonna be my husband too! Haha. I already married him. JK. Anyways, check out his single. His first album comes out next month, and his next single comes out on Tuesday! (The bottom 2 pictures are on my binder.)
I know he looks like he's 12 or something, but he's 15. And only 5' 3" (cry, cry)Lol. He thinks he's gangstaaa!
Me and Meghan are video fanatics. We make them ALL the time. Here on blogger, it takes a long time to upload so I put them on Facebook. If you don't have a Facebook, get one and add me! I love to share things with EVERYONE. Right now, I'm in the process of making a video to One Time and another that me and Meghan recorded last weekend. They are gonna be awesome!! I might put them on Ashley's YouTube account or maybe see if I can have my own YouTube. If you haven't seen the video of her and Calee Drew, go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wM2qx-bb3s I edited it and it's hilarious!

I'll try to get those videos done A.S.A.P. so everyone can see them!
Oh ya! Don't forget to check out me and Meghan's Hot N' Cold music video. It's on Facebook.

Pictures from my phone:

Kinzy and Me
Me and Cristina
Me and Morgie (McCookie)
Mmeghan and Me ready for Pop Concert
Savanah and Me (Pop Concert)
Me Savy and Madi (Messing around backstage @PopConcert)
Elana and Me backstage @PopConcert
Me, Madi, and Taylor messing around backstage @PopConcert
Me and Taylor!! (@PopConcert)

No comments:

Post a Comment