This week at school we have had exams. On Tuesday I had 7th period - Reading. Wednesday 1st & 2nd - English and P.E. Thursday 3rd & 4th - Music and Computers Friday I'll have 5th & 6th Math and Science. I know fun times! :) great. I. love. testing. Yup. Fun! Oh well it's almost over.
New T.V. shows I am watching are The Biggest Loser, American Idol and. . . . drum roll. . . . 24! American Idol is just starting and it looks okay. I love 24. I think it is the best show in the world! There have only been 4 episodes so far and I love it already. I'm addicted. (: It is a great show but very very suspenseful. The Biggest Loser is pretty good but I am sad that the old people are already out of the competitions. I love Jillian too. You should watch them sometime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment